Friday, August 7, 2009

Peterpan

Tonight the sky is so dark and the moon is so brightness...i am now sitting with a same position and doing a samething all the night. This job not so easy for me...i am being alone all the time especially the night. I still remember the pass that,at this time nearly 12am,i am being at downstair talking with a very very good "friend". He is my supportor at here. If no him, i think i will be so bored...now, my life change...i have to be so independent. In the pass were so happy and memorable.

As one story i believe. Here is a neverland for me,but now the neverland has change,Peterpan and all friends had left here ever and forever.

Althought that,the mentally support still there.

crista

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ying2,

    What happened to you..seems like you are not feeling happy...mind telling me??

    LS..your penang senior 1 year ago..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi..long time no c u d...nono..last week just saw you...o.no la..just express my thinking and view d...

    wish u all the best o...

    i am now try create s story line about me my life and others ppl experience d...

    enjoy blogger o...

    crista

    ReplyDelete