Saturday, September 12, 2009

How can i remove this emo~

last night~there was my happy and sad day..changed so fast..i also cant believe...

After presentation and exam, i thought i can have at least 1 day of relax day~but....

izit i made myself get into such situation??..my eye till the morning ,still very pain and reddish..i cry whole night...such a stupid action...

actually i no need take care of other feel 1..but y i m such stupid gals..orelse i am the 1 got problem of my behavior or character...izit i m the bad 1...?..all things come to me..i feel tired..i refuse o think it..but....i dunwan see them anymore...

i dislike them~

he said:" u big already,this is small things,no need cry off.."..such a bad conversation with him...he also the 1 i hate last night...the 1 who more close to u...hurt u the more...

leave me a lone and take care all the things..and go play and make joyfull together..izit a right action...

after play till tired,then just sayd:"go back la"...

izit i m the hollow...till no1 observed me...include she...i take care of her,but she make me dissapointed
dissapointed~fully~

i will not concern anymore..i am the most stupid....please let me wake up and remove those stupid action....

crista

1 comment:

  1. nothing i can say about it~b'coz dunno wat happen~希望能快点的开心起来~

    ReplyDelete